First Response Early Result Test, positive or indent/evap line?

Lauraxxx398

Reaction score
I took a test this morning as I have been having some symptoms (sore boobs, exhausted, back pain, sense of smell is insane) and my period isn't due until Sunday. I think that it looks positive, but after looking at other peoples evap/indent lines, I am really unsure. Opinions? 1g%rcp8CSuKtry0mwW2CYg.jpg1g%rcp8CSuKtry0mwW2CYg.jpg

I've read when you take it apart it invalidates the results. What did it look like initially?

Hi sweet, I've read that frers have been terrible for evaps and indents lately. I took a frer myself today and there was a terrible evap. I can't see any pink to the line in your photo :( might be different in person. If it's grey or white it's an evap xxx

Hi sweet, I've read that frers have been terrible for evaps and indents lately. I took a frer myself today and there was a terrible evap. I can't see any pink to the line in your photo :( might be different in person. If it's grey or white it's an evap xxx
Hi! It was pink on the top and bottom, but it was too light to really tell in the middle xxx

Hey I've experienced this with frers so had blood tests at docs to comfirm I wasn't pregnant. Good luck tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back