First response Beware!!!

Lulla Bell

Reaction score
Hey Ladies and Gents, I went and bought some fr yesterday after getting a squinter on a ic.
Got a BFN on both of them with my FMU. Obviously i was devo.
Then Lilith mentioned they also have one that looks very similar But is a lot less sensitive by 75MUI ! Lo and behold they're the ones I've bought! I just spent my last £10 0n them and now cant afford to get the FRER until friday! Aughhhhhh!
Keep a eye on what you're buying
Pic to show you what they look like

Attachments

• 14508737_10158014584105355_485960888_n.jpg
    14508737_10158014584105355_485960888_n.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 31
Yes, I've had this before!
I will not be buying anymore first response anyways. After the awful last 2 lots I've bought. Ugh. Xx

Ive had two nasty evaps on the FRER, i don't like them but i always go back to them cos I know they will tell me earlier! Im a sucker

Evaps and faulty ones I've had. Last cycle with my chem, I had a white line but pink at the top and bottom of the line...when I got back from work the line had turned pink completely. I emailed them twice and still no response from them! X

Disgusting really! Someone else needs to make a proper early response one xx

Super drug tests are good for early results. I've always used them and have got bfp as early as 7-8 dpo on them xx

Does it say on the leaflet that they are 75? X

It says on their website they are 100miu.. I meant that they re 75 difference x

Ah right I see what u mean hun..was it only by looking online u found it out? I'm hoping my frers are ok now!!

Ah right I see what u mean hun..was it only by looking online u found it out? I'm hoping my frers are ok now!!

Lilith told me, so i did some digging, and its a common mistake! Loads of women said they have been fooled! And these are actually one of the worst ones to get x

Thank you for the heads up!! I had no idea!! I can only get frer from amazon/ebay at the moment only shop around here that sells it is boots and they never have any on the shelves! they go like hot cakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back