first pregnancy

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by beckyh, May 15, 2005.

1. beckyh

beckyh Member

hi all, im about 10/11 weeks pregnant. i am very nervous more so about the pregnancy. im only 20 and already had a couple of scares with bleeding. has anyone else had bleeding during this stage? would like a bit of reasurrence from some one who has gone through it is going though it.

2. Lisa J

Lisa J Well-Known Member

hello
    you are in the trying to conceive bit you need to go over to the first trimester or pregnancy buddies bit!
    but hello anyway
    every one is nervous i am still i have my first scan on thursday!! how exciting!!!

3. samantha

samantha New Member

Hi all i am only 20 and have recently found out i am 8 weeks pregnant and am due for a xmas baby i am so exited but have had a scare with bleeding i had a scan and everything is ok thankfully
    My fiance has been so supportive and cant wait to be a dad but we have our worries like any new parent

I am lookin for some one to talk to exchange advise and just general chat

:D

4. Nikki2003

Nikki2003 Well-Known Member

Hey girls that's great that all of you are pregnant....and for those of you who didn't take pregnany tests yet take Clear blue it's so easy and it will actually say pregnant or not pregnant so you don't have to deal with all those lines and stuff lol. Anyways good luck I just found out today that I'm pregnant and I took 3 tests to make sure and everytime it showed "pregnant"....

~Nikki Lee~

(married 7 months 05/30/05.....will be 21 07/30)

5. Lgibson2370

Lgibson2370 Well-Known Member

Now this was a while ago.. since my son is 4 years old. When i got pregnant it was a complete suprize and i wasn't even sure if i wanted it. How stupid since now i am trying to have a baby and can;t get pregnant. Anyways, when i was about 10 weeks they detected blood in my urine and then i spot bleed, they say it was just from the examines and it is normal for that to happen. if you get too concerned call your dr's office they normally have a nurse that can answer those qwuestions. Hope that helped. :lol: