First pregnancy worry

The rise in your hormone levels indicates that so far so good, and I promise that seeing a sac and only a sac at 5 weeks is normal :)

Oh Sam what a rollercoaster for you.. Yes take the rising bloods as a really positive sign.. I really hope they scan you next week and you can see your baby �� Hoping all the best for you xx

Thank you ladies, I will keep you all updated. It is totally an emotional roller coaster, but if there's a baby at the end of this I don't care what I have to go threw, I am just praying for my little baby to be okay. Hope everyone else is doing well. Thanks for listening, I appreciate it. Xx

Keep us posted although I'm sure everything will be ok :) still keep my fingers crossed for you x

I had another scan today, bloods have kept rising every 48 hours, last bloods done Sunday. I am back to spotting blood again. :(
They done a scan and can see a sac and yolk sac now. Does the yolk sac show if there's something wrong with baby?

No, the yolk sac is too small to see any issues, but they grow so quickly up until the 12 weeks which if there was something wrong which I am sure there isn't, it would show up either then or at the 20 week anomaly x

You are welcome, have they booked you for another scan? I'm glad everything is developing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back