First pregnancy...just found out minutes ago

AlishaD132

Reaction score
I'm literally freaking out on the toilet right now at 4 a.m. and needed to tell someone. Just took 2 frer test and will likely take more cause it seems so unreal. But man its only 2 days since my missed period and the test line and control line are the same colors. Had to redo it to make sure. This is my very first pregnancy. I'm scared and overwhelmed right now that I won't be ready. Omg I don't even know where to begin. I'm happy cause I thought I could never get pregnant for some reason. But, looks like it's happening. Man the last 2 weeks i have been emotional and fatigued beyond normal and I guess now I know why lop.

I'm literally freaking out on the toilet right now at 4 a.m. and needed to tell someone. Just took 2 frer test and will likely take more cause it seems so unreal. But man its only 2 days since my missed period and the test line and control line are the same colors. Had to redo it to make sure. This is my very first pregnancy. I'm scared and overwhelmed right now that I won't be ready. Omg I don't even know where to begin. I'm happy cause I thought I could never get pregnant for some reason. But, looks like it's happening. Man the last 2 weeks i have been emotional and fatigued beyond normal and I guess now I know why lop.
Yeah positive tests can slap you in the face sometimes! Congratulations lovely, overwhelm and worry and excitement and nerves and happy butterflies and pure terror are all a part of the rollercoaster ride. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy <3

Congratulations! You will do absolutely great! The fact that you found this site to write about it and that you’re so overwhelmed shows that you already care so much about this!

I had my son at 22 and it changed my life in all the best ways! I didn’t think I was ready, but you become ready! Xxx

Yeah positive tests can slap you in the face sometimes! Congratulations lovely, overwhelm and worry and excitement and nerves and happy butterflies and pure terror are all a part of the rollercoaster ride. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy <3
Thank you so much. Yeah I cant even go back to sleep. I've been crying and just pondering.

Congratulations! You will do absolutely great! The fact that you found this site to write about it and that you’re so overwhelmed shows that you already care so much about this!

I had my son at 22 and it changed my life in all the best ways! I didn’t think I was ready, but you become ready! Xxx

Just turned 27 last month. Wondered if I would ever get pregnant but also wondering about it probably not being the right time with being a college student and still trying to navigate the struggles of adulthood. I guess my biggest fear is making sure I can provide for us both in the end. And telling my boyfriend when he wakes up. I'm terrified cause I know he isn't ready but thats on us for not being protective lol

Just turned 27 last month. Wondered if I would ever get pregnant but also wondering about it probably not being the right time with being a college student and still trying to navigate the struggles of adulthood. I guess my biggest fear is making sure I can provide for us both in the end. And telling my boyfriend when he wakes up. I'm terrified cause I know he isn't ready but thats on us for not being protective lol
Life always has a way of working out!
Try not to stress too much xxx

nowadays, there are so many ways to find a perfect solution. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back