First positive OPK

PinkFlamingo

Reaction score
Hi
Nice big second dark line today! :)
Can anyone help with when I will actually ovulate when getting a positive OPK? Also when's best to DTD and how often?
Thank you

You should ovulate within 12-36 hours after you get the nice dark line ☺️
And BD/DTD as much as possible during this time

Last edited:
SMEP says BD every other day from CD8 and then three days in a row from the day you get a positive OPK. Then skip a day and BD one more time. Obviously it only takes one time but many people have had success using SMEP. Worked for me!

SMEP says BD every other day from CD8 and then three days in a row from the day you get a positive OPK. Then skip a day and BD one more time. Obviously it only takes one time but many people have had success using SMEP. Worked for me!

Thank you. Was worried about DTD to much and also not doing it enough. My positive OPK was CD 20. Will try your approach next month x

It’s exciting when you get your lovely, dark, positive line isn’t it :)

I got mine today and I’m so happy, I’m CD25 though so my cycles must be fairly long.

It’s exciting when you get your lovely, dark, positive line isn’t it :)

I got mine today and I’m so happy, I’m CD25 though so my cycles must be fairly long.

It really is. After being on the pill for sooooo long I really was delighted to finally have my very dark line! I got mine on CD 20 I was beginning to think I'd have to wait another month to get it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back