First ovulation since coming off depo

Donna88

Reaction score
So I'm 9 months off depo and I got my first positive opk today; like glaringly positive. I'm so happy because it means I may be back on track to being normal.

Hlwever; my husband is away for the weekend. We had sex on Thursday and he's back Monday and we plan on getting it on whether it makes a baby or not... but just out of curiosity; what are our chances of conceiving this cycle, was Thursday too early and Monday too late?

Well, sperm survives up to 5 days in fertile fluids so it's not completely unlikely you'll be successful. If you got positive opk today I think Monday would be too late. Good luck regardless, hope you get a surprise bfp!

:dust:

I thought Monday would be too late. Typical that the first time it happens in 9 - 10 months he's away lol; also means I'll be due on my period while we're on holiday too. Ahh well I'm still just really chuffed that it happened. Can't believe it, I hope that does mean I'm going to be regular now, unless I do get that bfp first time around.

Now I just need to decide whether to take some tests away with me or wait until I get back if no af arrives. Will be due on half way through the holiday

252795d1468752776-trying-bambino-number-1-after-depo-1468752778734.jpg

Look here it is, I'm so excited. It faded so quickly as well, I took another last night and it had faded loads, I also did one on Thursday which wasn't worth taking a picture of

Yep that's definitely a bfp! Fx you dtd close enough for sperm to meet egg!

Fx

I still can't believe our bad luck though; he's never away. This is a complete one off and this happens. Oh well; like we've said there's still a small chance from Thursday and if not FX this isnt just a one off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back