First Movements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tan

Reaction score
:D Just had to write and tell all of you that I can feel little one moving right at this moment! I thought I could feel it in the last couple of days but wasn't sure cause it wasn't the fluttering like before, just more like gentle pushing from inside but I know now that it is definitely what I am feeling!

:D :D :D :D :D I am so happy!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

It's all beginning to feel more real now (even though there is still no sign of a bump yet - except after eating and then i just feel fat and bloated!!). Am very jealous of others with bump though and want one NOW! (won't be saying that when I get one and can't fit in any flattering clothes! :( )

Anyone else feeling/seeing anything yet?

Tan xx

I started to feel flutters over the last couple of weeks and last night in the bath I definatly felt movement from the inside ( not outside yet) It's a great feeling very reasurring. Good luck x

Me too!! I've felt movements for about two weeks now. Sometimes it feels like bubbles in your stomach and in the last week it's been getting stronger fluttering type movements and much more frequently.

It's lovely isn't it?! I haven't got a proper bump yet either but just you wait another couple of weeks we'll have a real growth spurt.

Had my blood tests for downs and spina bifida today. Changed midwives as I wasn't happy with the one assigned to me. Thankfully the new one is lovely, so I'm feeling very happy with everything now.

Hi guys,

I'm bringing this topic up again.....I haven't felt anything!

Some days I'm sure but then I think it's just my guts (then I fart)......also, I think I'm carrying (put-on) too much weight, hence won't be able to feel anything through all that fat?!

One week till second scan - we'll see!

Sass

Most of the books say you you won't feel any movements until after 18 weeks with your first, so it's perfectly normal that you haven't yet felt anything.

Or you have felt movements but your're not sure.

I've felt movements very early on but at first I wasn't sure whether it was movements or not as it was only 14.5 weeks roughly when I felt them.

Then I kept on getting them and I definitely wasn't feeling windy. Now I know for sure that they were defo fetal movements as little jelly bean is an active baby and is always moving around now.

They feel like flutterings, some are stronger than others. You will feel them any time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back