First month ttc

adebee

Reaction score
Hi ladies thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Adele, I have a 2 year old girl and it's my first month ttc no2. I had a mmc in 2012 and went into labour at 30 weeks with my little girl so pregnancy scares the hell out of me.

I've been taking lots of supplements for 1 month and did a 9 day cleanse to lose some weight and cleanse my ovaries to give me the best possible start. My oh doesn't know I'm peeing on sticks I just jumped on him 4 days in a row after getting a smiley face on my ovulation stick. I'm now 12dpo and waiting to poas. Have cramps and slight brown when wipe, feels like af is coming but I'm also dizzy and weeing all the time.

Anyone else in a similar boat to me? I'll post this in 2ww aswell but thought I'd say hi xx

Hi Adele and welcome!

Maybe not in exactly the same boat as you as TTC my first but I guess TTC is one big old boat really.

Am impressed with your willpower at 12dpo if you are suspicious you might be pg! Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Couldn't wait. Do u see lines??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
I never see lines but I see those! Looks like congratulations are in order!!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back