First month ttc for baby no2

adebee

Reaction score
Hi ladies thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Adele, I have a 2 year old girl and it's my first month ttc no2. I had a mmc in 2012 and went into labour at 30 weeks with my little girl so pregnancy scares the hell out of me.

I've been taking lots of supplements for 1 month and did a 9 day cleanse to lose some weight and cleanse my ovaries to give me the best possible start. My oh doesn't know I'm peeing on sticks I just jumped on him 4 days in a row after getting a smiley face on my ovulation stick. I'm now 12dpo and waiting to poas. Have cramps and slight brown when wipe, feels like af is coming but I'm also dizzy and weeing all the time.

Anyone else in a similar boat to me? I'll post this in ttc aswell but thought I'd say hi xx

Hi Adele :)
Im trying for baby no.2 too and its my first month. Haven't done any ovulation tracking this time just letting it happen.
I've had slight cramping since Sunday. Was due on y'day but AF didn't show. Had some pinky watery blood today when i wiped but still BFN.

Fingers crossed for you, Keep us posted :)

Hi guys, I'm ttc baby no 2 as well. I have a little boy just turned 10 months. This is also my first proper month, been off the pill since april but this month been properly trying using clearblue ov tests. Got a solid smiley wed 17th so classing today as 14dpo. Past few hours started to get cramps so I'm pretty sure af is on the way.

I've had cramping the last couple of days too and slight brown flecks when I've wiped so I'm thinking af might be coming. I'm day 30 today and my last cycle was 35 days. Good luck ladies and if you test let me know xxx

Ok I couldn't wait til the weekend so just poas twice. Do u see lines? Going asda tomorrow to get a digital before I say anything to oh xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 23
Omg congratulations. Defo positive! ��

Frer is a strong line 💜 I've made my midwife apt today. So excited but scared at the same time xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90