First midwife visit in 20 mins

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Debida, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

I'm convinced she will be wasting her time and that this pregnancy has ended in mmc. No symptoms really and what little i did have seem to have gone. Hopefully, she will send some blood for testing. I'm 8 weeks 4 days. I'm driving myself and anyone who knows im pregnant mad. Even my poor husband is getting down about it. :whistle:

2. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Hope your midwife appointment goes ok. Do you want blood tests to test your HCG levels? Wouldn't worry about symptoms they come and go which is completely normal I'm 13 weeks absolutely no symptoms what so ever did have nausea sometimes sore boobs. And my baby is growing just fine. Don't worry x

3. iWitch

iWitch Well-Known Member

Midwife took mine at the appt as its their procedure. Stay positive! I've only really had sore boobs and a few cramps xx

4. Alwaystrying

Alwaystrying Well-Known Member

Don't be like this, I am due the same date as you, I have vey few symptons, boobs are slightly sore but not gotten bigger, no sickness at all do have a lot of bloating though, I was soscared I had a scan at 8 weeks exactly and saw the little bean in there and saw the HB flickering away, not everyone has symptons, it's actually quite common not to get symptons. Sure everything will be fine

5. Debida

Debida Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your kind words. Done all the paperwork and explained how I am feeling and she has arranged a scan tomorrow at 11:30. Fingers crossed all will be ok and I'm just being super paranoid because of last time and all you lovely ladies were right. It's good to know that not everyone has major symptoms. I'll let u know how I get on xx

6. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow. Xxx

7. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Good luck tomoz hun.

Michelle. x

8. babyk

babyk Well-Known Member

Hope ur little bean is kickin away:)
    Let us no how u get on. X

9. Toria111

Toria111 Well-Known Member

Good luck for tomorrow x

10. C0606

C0606 Well-Known Member

Tri hopping but good luck and do stay positive!
    I had hardly any symptoms and they only lasted around the 5-6 week mark and then nothing and I was absolutely fine! Instead symptoms came with a vengeance when I was around the 13 week mark! x