First Midwife Appointment today.

Tarah

Reaction score
Hello,

So I had my first midwife appointment today ended up waiting half an hour but she apologised I said its ok she said its not really an explained she had seen a lot of people today. Appointment lasted about a hour so much paperwork and questions lol! She was really lovely booked my dating scan there and then which I didn't expect thought I would of had to wait for a letter in the post. Can't wait for my scan now.

Im in old hill which is near cradley, Dudley Halesowen .

Where are you from Mummybexee?

Worcester but I commute alot upto willenhall :)

Glad your appointment went well :) what date is your scan? Xxx

:) let me know how it goes.

R u showing at all yet? Xxx

Hey Lou no I'm not showing yet I've got a lil belly anyway lol! My aunt reckons she could see it when i saw her 2 weeks ago I think she's seeing things lol! probably just cause she's super excited for me lol!

If u know its easy to tell lol, i had a bump but because i was so bloated lol xx

I just wish this sickness would stop sometime soon.

It will in good time, its a good sign to be sick lol xxx

It's more the feeling sick ive only been sick twice . First time was this week when I took the pregnacare it makes me feel sick taking it even the thought of having to take it .

Is it the taste of it? Or the feeling of it going down ur throat? Crush it into your food lol xxx

My mw will have a shock when she sees me again lol I only saw her about 6 months ago when I was with my daughter t the docs - she asked if she would see me again said no dam way lol!!

(She's been my me 3 times so far)

Cynderella your midwife will be shocked to see you lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back