First injections-no date yet?

ForestLas80

Reaction score
Fin is 7 weeks today :shock: his first jabs are due next week but so far no letter to say when or where. Apparently the date comes straight from the NHS and isn't arranged by the GP and there's a backlog at the moment? Anyone not got an appointment but due one soon?

Oz didn't have his first lot til he was 9 weeks old, and his 2nd and 3rd lots were a week or so over too.

It didn't worry me, but if you want to get them done at 8 weeks just give your surgery a call and see if you can bring him in. All of Oscars jabs they never asked to see the NHS letter they already had his name and details on their system.

xxxx

i just rang my gp, registered ella and then the gp did her jabs, 2nd set will be done by the nurse at the gp surgery. i never had a letter i had to arrange them myself x

i got a letter thru from gp about a week before with an appointment. He was just over 8 eks when he had them

I've got our 6 week check next week and I got the appt through the post but I haven't heard anything about his jabs. I've still got 2 weeks but was thinking of popping into the surgery to find out whether I should book an appt myself. Hope you get it sorted x

I got a letter but had to cancel it but if you just go into the surgery and say you'd like to book her first jabs then it shouldn't be a problem. They usually do them on certain days which aren't always convenient so they get people rebooking usually anyway. :) or just sit tight and wait. Even if they are delayed a little it doesn't cause any harm. I delayed all of my Los jabs by about a month (by choice not because the appointments were late lol)

I have to book all mine every time with the nurse at the clinic.

Thanks for your replies ladies. Reckon I will buzz the GP tomorrow and check again what the system is as it seems daft that they don't book
In the appointments directly and s
No letter. Good to know if they are late it's no problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back