First injections at 7 weeks ?!

lewisca

Reaction score
Hi need bit I'd advice had the card through for Rhea's first jabs and the want her week commencing 19th dec she isn't 8 wks till 24th. Not sure I'm comfortable with that as she can't have calpol till 8 wks. Just wondered if anyone had lo who had their jabs bit early ? Both my boys were called up when they were 8 wks . Thanks xxx

I'd wait until she's 8 weeks, Jacob had his yesterday and has had a really rough time after them and needed some calpol and you don't want be stuck if they need that and besides 8 weeks is young enough to be putting them through it as it is never mind before that xxx

Thanks think I will wait don't want her poorly for Xmas xxx

I didn't let Oscar have his until he was just over 9 weeks old. He didn't have his 16 week jabs til he was almost 20 weeks. I haven't done any of them on time as was happy for him to wait a bit. He will have his next lot probably a week or so after I get the notice, but won't have the mmr done at the same time, will have that done about a month of so later!

hiya Chloe has had hers done today along with my postnata and baby check and is 9 and a half weeks. i was concerned at that but for the opposite reason as everyone i know even babys born around chloes time all had theirs at 6 weeks so i thought it was strange waiting this long so apparently its different everywhere. Change it though if you feel its best.

Chloe bled really bad from one injection and has been abit grumpy, and was so drowsy all day she had them done at midday but has had two lots of calpol since and has been back to normal and smiling , full of energy and has just gone to bed so hopefully she has got over it really quickly :)x xx

Thanks ladies our check ups r booked for 29th Rhea as had check up with hv and her injections booked for 30th so will b nearly 9 weeks. Hv said they shouldn't b done before 8 weeks ideally so should have just trusted my instincts !! Oh well feel better bout it now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back