First Cycle Tracking Ovulation

Marissa224

Reaction score
My husband and I are in the VERY early stages of TTC so we aren't telling anyone. It has been hard because I have a lot of questions but no one I can ask...

This cycle has been the first time I have tracked my ovulation just to make sure everything looks ok and so when we really start seriously TTC, I know what my cycle looks like. I have been using the easy@home tests and the premom app. My main question is, how many days does LH rise for before peaking? I know this question could be premature and my peak could literally be today or tomorrow, but my app has been telling me my LH is 'high' for a few days now. I know everyone is different but I guess I am just wanting to know how long other women get high LH/dark tests before their peak.

Thank you for any advice!

(also my cycles are about 32-34 days)

0-1.jpg 0.jpg

Hmmmmm interesting.
Going solely by your OPK’s I would say that peak is around the corner. Your tests are getting darker so make sure you test more than usual as you could miss the surge.
However going by your temps it doesn’t really match up to your opks. You normally have low temps on the lead up to ovulation and your temps rise after ovulation has happened.
I would also download the app fertility friend and plot your temps on that. It’s easier to read and the more data you put in the more accurate it becomes. Obvs still keep your other app if you want to track your ov sticks but in time you will learn the difference between low, high and peak. Good luck in your journey.

What test are you using? That looks much better than what I'm doing. It actually tracks the hormone level?

What test are you using? That looks much better than what I'm doing. It actually tracks the hormone level?
You can get cheap ovulation sticks online on eBay or Amazon. Download an ovulation tracker app and you can track your ovulation from around CD10! Good luck!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back