First antenatal NCT session was great!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
We went for our first antenatal appointment today! It was brilliant! We both really enjoyed it! I can't recommend them highly enough!!!
Just thought I'd share that! Xxx

So glad you enjoyed it - we found them excellent too! :)

Ooh got mine in couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it cos I think it may make it seem more real for me!!

Also hoping I'll learn lots if feeling like I know nothing!! Xx

Glad you enjoyed it! What topic(s) did you cover? :)

Last edited:
We talked about the different stages of labour. How to use hypnobirthing methods, best labour positions, ways that dads can help during labour, then in the afternoon we talked about post natal stuff nd how dads feel and how mums feel after birth. How we can help each other. We looke at pics of newborn babies with lots of different rashes, skin etc and talked about what we would deem to be normal, what we would deem to be abnormal!

We just seemed to talk all day and it felt really great to be amongst others who were in the same boat as us!
I loved it!!!
Xxxx

Glad you had a good time! I thought they were awesome and so worth the money
How many more sessions do you have? X.

Another 1 day. Then a breast feeding evening. Once the babies are born we have another get together. On top of that, I think some of the mums are getting together for a cuppa!

It was really great! Xxx

Sounds like a really good day, never done anything like it myself just sorta winged it haha

Would have been really helpful too by sounds of it, the skin/rashes thing is a good thing to learn xxx

Yes, I didn't do it with my first daughter - but decided it couldn't hurt this time! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back