Fiona in hospital

mark

Reaction score
Fiona wont be on for a day or 2 as she isnt well, shes been admitted to hospital for the night, they say she has low blood sugar and very low blood preasure, could be down to having baby and being a silly girl but im not one to say, thats up to the docters
They will restest her levels in the morning and see what they show, but im sure she just needs a good rest and she will be ok

Now what do i do with a new baby.. dear god, i think i may need a hospital stay tomorrow :rotfl:

sorry to hear that Mark - happened to my sister who was another invincible lady who didn't think she needed to rest - it'll probably do her good just resting tonight and hopefully she'll be home tomorrow :hug:

as for the baby and the boys - good luck :D

awww bless ya im sure you will manage fine you instints will kick in, plus it will be good practise for you. i hope fiona gets well very soon. give her a hug from me :hug: :hug:

Aw bless her, so much has happened in the last few weeks, she must be exhausted :(

Hope she feels better soon :hug: :hug:

awww i hope she is feeling better soon.x

hope shes ok Mark, good luck looking after the boys!! :hug:

Oh no! Poor Fiona!
Send her big hugs and love from Tom and I.
Lucyx

mark said:
Fiona wont be on for a day or 2 as she isnt well, shes been admitted to hospital for the night, they say she has low blood sugar and very low blood preasure, could be down to having baby and being a silly girl but im not one to say, thats up to the docters
They will restest her levels in the morning and see what they show, but im sure she just needs a good rest and she will be ok

Now what do i do with a new baby.. dear god, i think i may need a hospital stay tomorrow :rotfl:

i thought she was doing too much too soon. hope shes welll again soon mark. give her my personal love won't you chick :wink: :hug: :)

so sorry to hear this, but as others have said im sure all she needs is a good rest, make sure she doesnt do too much when she comes home!

You'll be fine with the baby Mark, but any questions you know where we are :hug:

Big hugs to Fiona :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope her levels are back up today and she's feeling better.

i hope she gets better soon hun, lord knows she has been through enough.

good luck with the baby and the boys :)

Awww poor thing!! I hope she is feeling a bit better today and I'm sure you have been doing fab with the boys :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back