Finished work!

Rubyredslipper

Reaction score
Well I finished work on half a day today, and sobbed! been home since 2pm and just don't know what to do with myself so I had a nap!! I've been wandering around the house like a lost puppy.
This is after moving house earlier in the week so everything is in boxes!

Aw yay for finishing work - I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to fill your time with!

I've got 4 weeks left now and can't wait to finish!!! Xxx

I didn't realise how emotional I would get! It was only when my dad text me to say he was on the way to drop me home that I just went!

Aw bless you! I'm looking forward to finishing now but no doubt pregnancy hormones will get the better of me on my last day and I will still cry haha xxx

I was counting down the minutes on my last day, I probably should of finished a week or 2 earlier in hindsight. But I do still go into work for my scans so I still catch up with my friends. Maybe that's why I didn't get emotional.
How long are you off for? X

Taking a year, tagging leave onto the start and end of it so it'll be slightly longer. Then I've dropped a day to go back part time x

Ooh a whole year off work :) I dropped a day after I had my son, I'm not dropping extra days this time but it makes a difference to have a day in the week where you can do something based on them :) x

Awh its funny you look forward to it and then when it actually happens you think..... hmmmm now what do I do? Hope your ok. Make urself a to do list? xx

I've been off since the win of June I was bored as hell and I have pretty much completed my to do lists, but the Olympics are on so that's me covered until babies get here ... Which is funny as when I was pregnant with my son I watched the winter Olympics on mat leave just before having him x

Feeling a lot more settled now thanks, I've got people coming round 3 days next week and have made plans for the following week as the house needs rewiring :roll: the bloke told me not to be here as it'll be dusty but I think he's worried about pregnancy hormones when I see the mess he's bound to make!!

I agree with you he's scared of pregnant lady moments lol, at least it will be done before baby arrives x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back