finished work? sat at home all day?

.Ruth.

Reaction score
What are you ladies doing to pass the time?

In this heat I can't seem to bring myself to do much at all.

I had a trip to Asda this morning and the drive there was bad enough.. came out wanting to cry I was so hot and sweaty :(

When I'm at home I want to do some cleaning but get very sweaty very fast, and also get pains in my back/bum.

I need a hobby!

Baby stuff is all washed and sorted etc.... just watching crap tv and eating! Trying not to think of possibly having 7/8 weeks until he's here

I'm very addicted to different Facebook games. It's so boring! xx

oh wow that sounds pure bliss...im really struggling with 7 and 4 yr old to keep them occupied during the hols and they are so active and want me to go out all the time!! advice is do as much as you can for yourself cause once baby is here you will never ever have that kind of time to urself ever again!! im lucky to get 1 day off!! today we watched a movie, did arts and crafts, baked lots of cakes, went out on scooters, and inbetween all that i made breakfast lunch dinner and done 2 washings hoovering and cleaned the bathroom and did the dishes about 5 times!! ahh enjoy ur freedom while u can...i would not have it any other way though but wish i could go bk and enjoy a few weeks of free time to myself n not take it for granted xxxxx

I have stayed in and am slightly bored only so many times I can pack and repack hospital bags. I go on facebook games, read books and watch dvd's all in front of fan.

I've got tonnes to do, I need to sort every room in the house!
I'm going to start going for early morning walks while its still cool, and nap in the afternoon.
I'm going to do all my CPD & tax accounts so I don't have to worry about it when baby arrives.
Gonna meet friends for lunch who work in air conditioned places!

Do you have any aqua natal or bump and me groups? I have an option to go to every day except Friday!

And when I've done all the housework etc I'm gonna read my hypnotherapy book and do some knitting and sewing patchwork blankets.

Can't wait to catch up on new girl and all my books too...no need to be bored!

Xx

i have done everything where preparin for baby is concerned so now i refuse to move unless i need to!! lol im totally house bound cuz i choose to be lol goin start walkin every night for like 10 mins each time to try get baby shiftin even lower but thats about it im way too big and too much of an effort in this heat to get ready n go out! not to mention my back feels like its goin to break in two when im just standin up! lol so as for things to do in the house.. get up, have a bath, have food, read books, watch shit t.v (jeremy kyle is always entertainin for in the mornin lol) get on the forum , sit out in the sun for abit maybe but thats about as excitin as it gets if your feelin as big and uncomfy as i am. id bake or somethin but like i say it kills me back to even stand now for abit :( xxx

oh wow that sounds pure bliss...im really struggling with 7 and 4 yr old to keep them occupied during the hols and they are so active and want me to go out all the time!! advice is do as much as you can for yourself cause once baby is here you will never ever have that kind of time to urself ever again!! im lucky to get 1 day off!! today we watched a movie, did arts and crafts, baked lots of cakes, went out on scooters, and inbetween all that i made breakfast lunch dinner and done 2 washings hoovering and cleaned the bathroom and did the dishes about 5 times!! ahh enjoy ur freedom while u can...i would not have it any other way though but wish i could go bk and enjoy a few weeks of free time to myself n not take it for granted xxxxx

Wow!! Supermum

That is alot to do in one day haha.... I wish I had stuff to do but not that much ;)

Im playing games, goint in and out of sun, wasting time in general ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I start my maternity leave tomorrow and have 10 long weeks to pass by! No idea how im going to cope I am going to be so bored

Mine starts on Wednesday :) I'll only have 5 weeks at most though.

I'm planning on potty training my toddler. And maybe a picnic, lido if the weather holds out, legoland maybe if it cools down.

Last maternity leave I spent hours and hours and days and days scanning in boxes of photos onto my computer. Tedious, but a job I'd wanted to do for ages.

----------------
baby giz born 6th Feb 2011
next one due 12th Aug 2013

well i feel like mines just started as painters been here so i havent been able to stay in house
since yesterday ive washed all babies clothes/ordered blinds for a few rooms/tidied house/ pedicure, lunch with friend
today has been quiet not spoken to anyone been shopping online, the day has flown
Most Mondays I have NCT class
I have a friend for lunch at least one day a week
I have acupuncture
haircut and color next week
Might book facial
Still need to do stuff for nursery
Still need to pack hospital bag
still need to buy a nursing chair
have my baby shower

hoping after all that lot baby might make an appearance

i would if it was less hotter be out slow walking but its unbearable
one thing I cant do is sit and watch TV even at night i just cant get into Anything right now for some reason !!!

Make the most of putting your feet up! I will have study to do when I finish on Tuesday and the nursery still to do. I bet squiggle comes early! Haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back