Fingers, toes & even eyes crossed pls...

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
But not while ur out in public u weirdos ;-)

Weve been practicing lots the past few days, 10days now until testing!! xxxx

oooh gl x fingers and toes crossed........not the eyes I have an eye test end of this week and don't want to end up with wrong prescription! Left lens on right eye and right lens on left eye........you get the picture!

liz xx

Gosh hun, is it that time again LOL

I'll keep everything crossed for you

xxxxxxxxx

haha! Made me giggle out loud!! Okay I will let u off, aslong as the toes and fingers r crossed! ;-)
Thanks for the luck xxx

Can see by ur ticker that the old witch has got ya, best of luck for next time round xxx

yeah the bitch.......i mean witch.......got me........a full 10 days late as well! how crap is that lol

totally confused me with my cycles but gonna stick with my usual 26 day cycle and not 36 and see what's what this month! hope the opks will help out too in terms of my LP.

I was also gonna say I would keep my legs crossed instead of my eyes..........BUT that would defeat the whole purpose of TTC lol

liz x

3 days until testing!! Altho I did test this morning... its now just a habbit! A stupid habbit! lol xxx

I assume it wasn't a BFP this morning then?

xxxxxxxxxx

Nope :( But hopefully thats just bcoz its 2 early 4 testing :( Im hoping!! xxx

Fingers crossed it was just indeed too early today?

Do you know roughtly how many dpo you are?

xxxxxxxxxxx

oh fingers xd it was just too early for you then hun xxxxx

hey hun nice to see you! :pray: fx sweety stop testing early lol :poas:

The witch has blooming arrived! 4 days early I must add!! My periods used 2 b regular but since trying they are playing havoc!! Im having to update my signature ticker as many times as im peeing on those sticks!!! Grrrr! xxx

How annoying but if AF has to come better 4 days early instead of 4 days late.

I update my tickers all the time as well as none of them are 100% correct for my cycle LOL!

These are the correct "days until testing" though

I'll change them again when AF arrives

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
sorry to hear that, fingers x'd for next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members