fingers swelling? £7 ring Argos!

Pregnot

Reaction score
My fingers started to get a fatter last couple of weeks so took my engagement ring off whilst I still could!

anyway can't bear my finger being empty especially as I'm pregnant (dont know why I just feel awkward) so I went to Argos and got a silver and cubic zirconia one for £7 its actually really nice about 3x the size of mine but fits nice and I feel so much better!

Anyone else struggling with fat fingers and lack of your ring I would definitely recommend :)

Will have to go take a look, I've had to take my wedding + engagement rings off :(

Yep. Ive taken my rings off. My engagement ring finger was never really swollen. But on my right hand, it became so bad that I just took them both off when I had a chance.

Im hoping I wont have to go without them too much longer though. Only took them off a few nights ago x

Sent from my GT-I9300

Aw what a good idea. Mine have been off and on swelling wise so now rings on a chain instead :( miss them and totally understand u saying u wanted something instead I only wish I'd thought of it!.x

Me too! I went yest and iv now got a cheapy look alike haha i feel loads better now i have something on my wedding finger xx

I felt naked without ring on so its a good alternative :)

Ahh glad im not the only one. My hands are swollen and tight. Hate it. Especially in the morning when I wake up, can barely put them into a fist. I thought it was just your feet that swelled up :( luckily I wear no rings anyway, but that's a really good idea of yours :) xx

Thank god I'm not the only one!!! Thought I was going to have to go to get mine cut off at the weekend as tried to take it off and all the blood rushed to my finger tip!!! How depressing :( xx

I'm wearing mine on a necklace. This hot weather has made my hands swell enough for rings to be uncomfortable. They look normal but they get so hot and throb! X

I took my wedding ring off when heavily pregnant with my son, and month later I still couldn't put it on - i had to have it re-sized in the end!

I cannot fit my engagement ring on at all either! oops

I've had a plain band on since I took my rings off, got them next to the bed. Going to get them replated while I'm not wearing them then they'll be like new when I put them back on :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back