Fingers crossed

LucyR

Reaction score
I have got my BFP today I’m obviously so happy but I’m soooooo nervous I’ve had 4 miscarriages in the past 18 months. I just had to share with people as it’s going to be very hush hush

Attachments

• D9743B32-1F1A-4801-83A5-25B946812AAB.jpg
    D9743B32-1F1A-4801-83A5-25B946812AAB.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 39
Congrats lucy that’s such a strong line too! How far along do you think you are? X

Oh my gosh Lucy!!! Congratulations! That’s a beautiful BFP, I am sending my best thoughts your way.

Thanks it came up instantly before the control line lol according to the apps I’ll be 6weeks tomo x

Congrats Lucy! Wishing you all the best and hoping you have a healthy pregnancy x

I have just booked an early scan for next week x

Congratulations Lucy! Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

Congratulations sending love and light to you and got everything crossed hun xxx

Thank you just two days before my scan feeling anxious have been cramping but no bleeding

Thank you just two days before my scan feeling anxious have been cramping but no bleeding

Good luck lucy keeping everything crossed for you, I’ve had cramping pretty much every day throughout this pregnancy so far, I’ve come to see them as growing pains! :)

Not too good they couldn’t see much just a thickened lining so they have said it’s a pregnancy of unknown location

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back