Fingers crossed......

Vickiexx86

Reaction score
I was on here about 18 months ago as me & my partner have been TTC since then. We have had a BFP twice before but sadly the pregnancies ended in MC :sad:
We now have our 3rd BFP!!! :dance: I am 8 weeks so far. The furthest we have got. A scan last week meant we saw our baby's heartbeat!! :lol:
I am so excited but so nervous too.....another 4 weeks until I'm in 'safe' period. I found out when I was 2 weeks gone, been longest 6 weeks of my life!!
I feel confident though as my symptoms are strong! Nausea, sore boobs, constipation (real bad), tired ALLLLLL the time, ratty, emotional, undesisive.....sound familiar??? Is it good sign I have all these symtoms so strongly?? :oooo:

Hi vicki

Your story sounds so similar I just got my 3rd bfp (2previous miscarriages) I'm only 4+5 but my symptoms are stronger than they have been before so hoping its a good thing.

Good luck and congratulations :)

Xx

def good sign, this pregnancy )(31 wks) is my 3rd time lucky after 2 x MC.
It felt dif from the start i felt so rough that I knew something was happening n growing in there.
Still very anxiuos times getting to 12 wks, good luck x

Thank you!!! This feels different this time too. They say your gut instinct is right....xx

Congrats!!! I have had 3 previous mc and everytime I knew immediately that something was wrong. And now I am 4w4d and I feel amazing in my heart that I am going to meet and hold this baby! I have the same hope for you!!!

Congrats!!! I have had 3 previous mc and everytime I knew immediately that something was wrong. And now I am 4w4d and I feel amazing in my heart that I am going to meet and hold this baby! I have the same hope for you!!!

Aww Congratulations........I have my FX for you!! I feel the same....my friend had just lost her baby this week which has knocked me a bit though! Life is so unfair sometimes :( xxx

Congratulations!

I'm glad you saw the heartbeat, it's an amazing sight isnt it!

Congratulations! All your symptoms sound spot on! xx

9 weeks now.....still going good! Belly gone bit hard.....eeek i think this may be our time!! FX!!!!!!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back