Fingers crossed this is our month!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by jadeb, Jul 29, 2013.

1. jadeb

jadeb Well-Known Member

I usually have about 45 day cycles and don't usually start testing until cd20.
    Anyway this month we decided to relax and not use opk.... But I had 5 left over from my clearblue advanced so I thought might aswel use them up as they're no good just sitting there.. So I started testing on cd9- I had an empty 0 everyday up until today and I got a flashing smiley on cd14!!! Does that mean I'm going to have a regular 28-30 day cycle?? As I usually have a LP of 13-15 days! I haven't got anymore tests left so were going to dtd to try and catch the egg if I do ovulate now!
    Last month I started to use the clearblue advanced and never got a solid smiley- I got a flashing smiley the day before af so it completely caught me by surprise as I didn't think I'd ovulated yet.... So still haven't made my mind up about whether i like these tests yet.
    I think I'm not going to get anymore opks that way I can relax about it and take a test in 2 weeks if I need to :)
    I also had a prediction from Suzy that I would get a BFP this month from a cycle that started in July so fingers crossed! X