Finger foods help

Hope81

Reaction score
Amelie does great with finger food, well did great. She now refuses to hold them :shock: she pulls my hand to her mouth for me to hold them for her!!! if I refuse to pick the food for her to ear she will pull ky hand and try to bite my finger then look at me and start crying :roll:
What's all that about????????
She is great with hand and mouth coordination. She bloody did it until now!! First she refused to pick cold or wet things now she will not pick even bread. Actually she picks it and then drops it and pulls my hand towards her mouth!! Heeeh
Any brilliant ideas????
Chewing wise she is doing fantastic so it's just a new thing to piss off mummy lol

Maybe just a phase. We had a similar thing with cutlery - she'd had us the spoon/fork to load before she took it back to eat - very time consuming. And totally refused to eat things with her fingers, but it only lasted a wee while. Have you tried A with cutlery. Maybe she's not so keen on mucky hands.

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Maybe try mashed potato or spaghetti, something out of the ordinary for her to have funw ith. MY LO has never not picked up spaghetti when he has seen it LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back