Finding this really hard

Sparklewishes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Its great to finally find support, Im 43 and been TTC for 2yrs, I've had 3 miscarriages
and its becoming really hard to keep trying. We've had all the tests and been told we have a 5%chance
I have tried vitamins, holistic therapies, healthy eating, stopped alcohol, caffeine etc etc. Really don't know what or where to go/do from here. Any suggestions, support, help, similar situations/successes
would help as I am so down about this and don't really know what to do. I have a gorgeous girl nd Im truly blessed with her.
Thankyou in advance

x

Awwww Hun I know how you feel however not sure I have any advice though. It's been since Sep14 we've been trying for our 2nd. I've had 3 chemical pregnancies and now going through a miscarriage at 7+4. I just never thought trying for a second would be so tough, mentally draining and heartbreaking!

Why have they said you only have a 5%chance?

It's deciding whether we stop all together as I feel like I'm Depriving my son of having his mum 100% happy as I'm sure some of this crap get sub consciously passed onto him.
If you ever want to talk pm me.

Xx

Thankyou so much for getting in touch. I am so sorry to hear you are
going through a M/C just now. My heart is with you. I had 3M/C and 2 chemical.
It is such a range of emotions we go through. Id love to get in touch if that's ok. I hope you don't mind me asking but are you an older mum too? My little one is 5 now and I totally get what you're saying about
being there happy. I just feel so sad. I hope you're doing ok today x

Thanks sparklewishes i'm feeling physically not as bad as I thought but I haven't really passed anything substantial. I'm scared as the pains are ever so gradually increasing but there on and off if you know what I mean. I just want it to end quickly as I want to get on with my life and start ttcing again (even though I can't bear the thought of ttc again!)
I'm 33 how old are you?

Message me Hun I totally get how sad you are. I feel like I've been sad for too long!

Xxx

That all sounds really hard.
My situation is a bit different- I'm 31- my first child is 20 months old. Since we had him we have been TTC with no luck. Had tests for me and partner and been told best option is IVF! We have booked it for next month.
I sometimes think the best thing to do is read positive stories? I know some couples who have been told they have no chance at all and then they conceive! There can be miracles of you know what I mean?!
Best of luck xx

Hi Sparklewishes, I am really very sorry to know yr story and wish y all yr dreams come true. I cant help much, but cause of yr advanced maternity age (sorry) and mcs I would recommend looking at (considering) pgs ngs. Treatment abroad has many advantages as high success rate and high quality at more affordable prices. Even if you plus around £1k on travel, accommodation and spending money (Czech and Poland) it still ends up remarkably cheaper. Another option- is consider de, just not to waste precious time. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back