Finding out the sex

So good to hear keely. I keep seeing everyone writing about how they want to buy cute little dressed and wondered if I'm missing something.

I had another scan today at 14 weeks and the consultant could tell the gender. When he asked if we wanted to know he was hovering on the area and I swear I saw a little willy, but not sure. As my dw isn't sure yet that she wants to new, he moved it and started to point out other areas, including the umbilical chord, which was not in the place he was earlier. My dw picked up on that too, so we are thinking it might be a boy. This last week I've really become obsessed with researching boys names. I got really worried that we'd not have any names we agreed on and only be settled on a girls name. Weird how I felt the need to do that.

Anyway, my dw seems to becoming around. I mentioned that we could make a grandparent back with a gender reveal for xmas if we found out. I also suggested that it would be a wonderful bday gift, so *fingers crossed*. I really just want to know.

I'll be finding out...

We had a stillborn daughter a few years ago and this is a huge surprise, so I'm
Eager to know... Obviously we'll love a boy too but a baby girl would be... Quite healing I think xx

Salisbury so sorry to hear you lost your daughter, my cousins little boy was stillborn in June which is why I decided to find out as I found it very hard to bond with this little one until I knew who was in my tummy, had a 4D scan also which really helped, with less than 3 weeks to go I feel my anxiety has really went up a notch again.
I really hope all goes well for u this time either way a little boy or girl I know you'll just love them to bits X

So good to hear keely. I keep seeing everyone writing about how they want to buy cute little dressed and wondered if I'm missing something.

I had another scan today at 14 weeks and the consultant could tell the gender. When he asked if we wanted to know he was hovering on the area and I swear I saw a little willy, but not sure. As my dw isn't sure yet that she wants to new, he moved it and started to point out other areas, including the umbilical chord, which was not in the place he was earlier. My dw picked up on that too, so we are thinking it might be a boy. This last week I've really become obsessed with researching boys names. I got really worried that we'd not have any names we agreed on and only be settled on a girls name. Weird how I felt the need to do that.

Anyway, my dw seems to becoming around. I mentioned that we could make a grandparent back with a gender reveal for xmas if we found out. I also suggested that it would be a wonderful bday gift, so *fingers crossed*. I really just want to know.

I could have sworn I saw willies on my twins at 16 weeks and 18 weeks, and they are girls! It wasn't the cord either, but in the sonographer's words "girls with pronounced labias" hahha. He actually had to get a second opinion, but there's been no dispute that they are girls since with any of the other sonographers. xx

My hubby really wants this little bean to be a girl too. We will, of course, adore a boy if we get one but goodness, a littl girl would be so healing

Hopefully it'll be clear at my 20 week scan. We'll be finding out then. I honestly don't care one way or the other. I just really want to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back