Finding it hard

MrsP123

Reaction score
Hi,
1year ago today we started trying for a baby.
4/6/16 our baby was born sleeping, my due date would have been this Sunday (4/9/16).
Been struggling this week. Dreading Sunday.

Wondering how others have been/coped when coming up to their due date?

So sorry to hear that MrsP, I have only had an early loss and even so I think the due date is a horrible milestone. It's a positive that you are able to chat about it.

I work with a lot of people whose babies have been born sleeping and they quite often say the dread of the due date and anniversaries is worse than the day itself in the end xxxx

Sadly my last miscarriage baby would have been due on my birthday, there's no escaping that one, times I just wanted to crawl into bed and hide when everyone wants to party, I'm pregnant again now, 6 months gone so it has made it a little easier coming up to the day, I've had 5 miscarriages now and think of every one of them, you'll never forget them but just know they felt loved all of their short little life

Elsa & Mummywanabe I'm sorry to hear about your losses. Mummywanabe, i hope your pregnancy is going well. Do you know what you're having?
Due day tomorrow and Im at a wedding tomorrow, all day, and its my moms birthday. I would like to go to bed tonight and wake up monday.

Hi MrsP.
I still think of you a lot after hearing about your little girl.
I don't have anything to say to make tomorrow easier, but know that lots of people are thinking of you and sending you lots of love.
I cannot imagine how you feel.
You seem so very strong though and you will get through it. Maybe all the things going on might be a distraction?
Sending love again and hugs. Xxxx

There isn't a way to make tomorrow a good day and it's so hard to imagine how you'll get through it but you really will get through it and be proud of how you did.
I feel so much for you and I think you are doing entirely the right thing by keeping busy and doing all these things. Anything is better than sitting at home tomorrow xxxxx

Hi Mrs P

I am so so sorry for your loss �� It's so painful I know.. Our little boy was born sleeping at 36 weeks on the 6th may 2016. I dreaded his due date so much but that was the worse bit... Don't get me wrong I was extremely sad on the day but the build up was worse.. I sad I wanted to go out and do something on that day but we didn't I couldn't face going out, just do whatever you have to to get through the day, it will end and you will feel relieved when it's over. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope it's a gentle day for you..

Have you been on the SANDS forum or been offered counselling? We have just started counselling, hoping it will help.

If you need to chat feel free to PM me

Massive hugs xx

A little girl this time, still petrified something is going to happen as my cousins little son jack was born stillborn in June but I'm hopeful she will make it, we decided no matter what this will be our last pregnancy from the very beginning as I couldn't take the heartbreak anymore I cannot imagine how you feel and I know tomorrow will be hard to cope just try to enjoy your day and take time away from the madness if you need to. the only thing that keeps me going is that everything happens for a reason, maybe I wouldn't have my son if it wasn't for my first two losses it's the only reasoning I have for losing them all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back