Finally!!! (Pics now in first post)

Lou12

Reaction score
Well tomorrow, I finally get my combined booking appointment and scan. It's a nice early one too - 9am. So excited!!! I'd say I'm not going to be able to sleep I'm so excited - but that would be a lie lol - I can always sleep :D

Attachments

• scan1.jpg
    scan1.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 38
  • scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
How exciting! Bet when you get to sleep you'll have loads of weird dreams anyway (or is that just me? lol)

Good luck for tomorrow. x

Good luck and enjoy! Looking forward to seeing scan piccies :)

How exciting! Good luck for ur scan! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well just back from our first scan! My bladder wasn't full enough, so the sonographer did have to push quite a bit (ouch), but she got some good pictures. I'm not ashamed to say that I had a tear in my eye seeing our little pip for the first time - and seeing it's little heart beat. It wasn't shy and gave us a little wave. What an amazing experience!

Turns out the predictors were spot on - I'm due on 15th August like they said :D

Aww fab news, same due date as me! We can be bump buddies lol xx

Aww fab news and brilliant pics :) xx

What a fantastic image!

Congrats :)

I have my scan at 1:30 on thursday sooooooo nervous its unreal!

pics are soo lovely and clear x

Wow the scan pics are amazing, especially the second one. See bubs long legs stretching up...awww xx

lou, your scan pics are fab - so clear, pleased everything ok xxx

Lovely piccis hun, really clear. Glad it went well xxx

Thanks everyone :D

The pictures I got were really good actually - plus we got the first one free and bought 4 more (only £1 each), but there was 7 in the envelope which was nice!

Feeling slightly sore now though after the prodding. My bladder wasn't full enough, so she had to prod a fair bit!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back