Finally have my beloved pram! *pics*

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
So after all the hu haa with this bloody pram, I finally collected it (got no apology of them mind!!!) and we set it up last night. The pictures don't do the pram justice if im honest, its absolutely beautiful and the stitch work is immaculate. Sorry the pictures are bad quality, blame the Iphone :) x

56a06e40-a088-177f.jpg

56a06e40-a097-57c6.jpg

56a06e40-a37d-4bf2.jpg

56a06e40-a38c-6eed.jpg

I love my pram!! I can't wait to go take it out for the first time!

X

Last edited:
It's lovely.....what make is it ?

Last edited:
Looks gorgeous...bet you're so relieved you've got it now!!

I'd still be writing a letter to both the shop but most definately the manufacturer x

(jumping into this section - cos I've been following the story) the pram is gorgeous, I love the changing bag too - definitely worth the wait!

However, I would still write a letter of complaint to both the manufacturer and the shop.

Last edited:
Its gorgeous Hun worth the wait but definitely send a letter and complain xx

Very nice i wanted one that sorta style but hey ho xxx

Jo jo, the shop we bought it from have them on sale at the moment, not sure how much you plan to spend on a pram but the quality deffo makes up for the cost of it. They just take a while to be delivered as they make it to your specification from scratch. I picked it because of the quality and the fact I got to pick all the details, material, colour, stitching, wheels, colour of the chasis etc x Oh and they come from France x

Edit: Oops silly me, you only have a few weeks left so not really ideal! x

Last edited:
Wish id have known earlier lol some friends of ours have bought us a travel system pram which we are really grateful for obviously they've helped with a big part of the cost for bubs

I just really had my heart set on a carrycot style one!

Yours is amazing xx

Aww im sure as soon as you put your lil bubs in the pram it will be the best pram in the world :) x

What fab friends you have too! xx

Aww im sure as soon as you put your lil bubs in the pram it will be the best pram in the world :) x

What fab friends you have too! xx

Very true!

The pram is second hand mind you but immaculate had only been used once, got the car seat/ fixed base/rain cover and cosey toes with it too. xx

Its amazing what stuff you can pick up second hand nowadays isn't it! My nursery furniture is all second hand and its fantastic! Only thing we bought new is the mattress x

Oh its lovely , did you get an apology for the delay?

Nope no apology of them, they have also missed out the rain covers so need to go back and have words with them about that too. OH told me not to do anything about it at the moment with me being induced tomorrow he doesn't want me stressing. I will never be using that shop again! Grr :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back