finally got my scan date

Joanne1982

Reaction score
My lovely lovely letter from the hospital arrived today - we get to have a look at our baby on the big screen for the first time on 31 January yay :) i hope the next couple of weeks fly by :)

How exciting! I bet it will fly by x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i hope so but i doubt it lol we'r both very excited think i might frame the letter lol xx

Hope it swings round super quick for you! How exciting!!

Framing the letter is such a nice idea. I hadn't thought of keeping mine but I will now x

great news! I'm sure the weeks will fly :)

Hi, im new on here and was just wondering if anyone could tell me how many weeks pregnant they were when they got their letter through for the booking appointment and scan. Im 9 weeks gone and havent had a letter yet and really starting to get impatient,lol! Thanks!

I didn't get a letter for booking in appointment even though I was meant to, but the midwife contacted me beforehand to check if I'd received it and gave me the date over the phone instead, so it might be worth calling the midwives to find out. We received our scan appointment around 9 weeks so I think if you haven't heard anything by 11 weeks it's best to give them a call :) Our midwife checked with me if I wanted Downs screening before she told the hospital to book me in for a scan x

the days are dragging already lol - Happyred I registed at the health centre with the midwife at 6 weeks she phoned me on 2nd Jan to make my booking in appointment which was on monday she took blood and asked family history questions and i received my letter yesterday - hope you are not waiting too long xx

:yay: so exciting!! :D Did mw book your scan before she saw you for booking in hun? x x

hi ya vixxie

no she didnt, i was a bit dissapointed as i thought she was going to tell me on the monday when she came - she took blood samples did blood pressure and asked a lot of questions about family history illnesses ect - i only had to wait till the thursday for my letter to come - it just seems that when you want something to come so bad it seems like it takes ages lol x

oh it came quite quick though, just hoping my scan isn't going to end up being really late as not seeing mw until 10+3? Might give them a ring on monday x x

i will be 12 weeks 2 days on my scan date - it did come through very quick - give them a ring im sure they will put your mind at rest - its so lovely to get the date very excited for you hun :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back