FINALLY GOT IT!

soconfused

Reaction score
i think i have finally got THE NAME! :shock:

as if it hasnt taken me long enough, and really frustrated me :x i really think this is the one and its uncommom and original without being stupid or over the top. she even seems to like it too.
im so happy :D i feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders cant wait to suprise everyone when shes born with the name!

ok but im only telling you pregnancy people :D

i dont want to tell any family or friends although it will kill me to keep my mouth shut, i want to suprise them instead!

you will have to let me know if you like it or not

its emserson rose

That name is gorgeous!!! I love it :D took you a while to decide and went off the initial M then?!

Definately a keeper mate :D

Hi...

Ilove that name too, It's so nice and different... well I think I am boring because the names I have picked are actually quite common ( I am one of these ppl that like to play it safe lol)

BIY Joshua-Lewis
GIRL Hannah-Rose

I have had these names chose for weeks and all I need now is a little baby to give it too..

Love Danielle and Bubble xx

thanks you guys :D
i still like m names but i just saw that name and that was it!
i know its taken me ages to get here but i knew i would eventually just find a name and knew it was the one! really excited now just got to break it to the dad that iv already decided, oh well! she seems to like it too cuz she kicks a lot more when i call her it so guessing its fate!

xxx

just a quick update, guess what the dad doesnt like the name at all end of story. he also failed to tell me that he previously had an abortion with yes believe it or not a girl named rose! :shock: so now i even feel guilty for suggesting it :cry: and my heart been broken because i loved that name and really really wanted it, back to the drawing board

I liked skye, but my boss said no one will employe her as they will take one look at her CV and assume she is a daisy wearing tree hugger, but I loved it and summer! Still Chloe as the main contender for a girl.

Soconfused

You have liked that name for ages! why tell you now? it does go well together! but I suppose you don't want to be reminded about the past! Back to the drawing board, shame though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back