Finally got a peak!!

Boobaby

Reaction score
I'm so excited! It's our first month TTC and I've been using the CBFM to track my cycle as I have no idea when I ovulate and I finally got my peak today on CD18!! I suspected I may get it as I was having EWCM yesterday.

I've been off of BC now for 2 years, and we've just used condoms, so never had to track or anything before now, although I've logged my periods on Ovia for a few years. So I wanted to ask if I got a peak does this mean that I'm definitely ovulating? I've been panicking for such a long time that maybe I wouldn't, as I've never had an accident or a scare. (I don't know exactly when I ovulate as I have IBS and get lots of cramps from that too, so I can't differentiate between these and ov pains)

We've been BDing every other day since CD12 and we're going to BD again tonight, would this be enough, or would it be worthwhile BDing on CD20 too? I don't think I'd manage to get the OH to do tomorrow too unfortunately.

Lots of :dust: to everyone!!

Last edited:
Hi boo, just a wee hint that you might want to consider starting to BD a little earlier than cd12 just incase you ov early, ins my ov date varies month to month, I've gotten pregnant on cd9 before, this month it was cd15, sometimes it's all the way up to 18.

The peak usually means you will ovulate in the next 24-48 hours, sperm lives for days though so don't worry too much about getting the timing perfect.

Good luck x

Hi clairedoll!

My periods are normally fairly regular...within a day or two each month, so would the ov day really move that much? I've always heard that your LP doesn't really change and so if I'm fairly regular could it really be that much of a swing each month?

Ahh that's great, thank you! We didn't manage to BD last night as I ended up with a nasty headache, I think I've been stressed as work is manic at the moment. Hoping to try tonight, but I hope I've done enough.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, congratulations hon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back