Finally got 1st appointment - privately!!

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Well I phoned up today - I have an appointment for 15th feb 10.15!!!!!!!!!!!! :pompom:
I confirmed can have this appointment then switch back to nhs for treatment!!!!! Best £130 ever I think!!!! :)
Super excited!!!!!!!! I'm on nights that week so I'll be hanging but I didn't want to wait any longer xx

Yay!!!! I am so pleased you booked it.
The best thing we ever did was go private for our investigations and the NHS have accepted all of our results so far.

Good luck for 15th February.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Eeek thats great news DW!! So pleased for you, and I agree with Gizzy that'll be the best £130 you ever spent! Are you going to go armed with lots of questions? xxx

That's great hun, high five for being pro-active! £130 actually seems very reasonable for a private appt. Good luck with it Xxx

That's fab DW :good:

Really happy that you're getting somewhere xx

Brilliant news DW, really pleased things are finally happening for you xxx

Hey great news Drummer, chuffed for you! When you say that you get that appointment the the NHS will follow the diagnosis does that mean whats next eg fertility drugs or IUI etc?

Hey great news Drummer, chuffed for you! When you say that you get that appointment the the NHS will follow the diagnosis does that mean whats next eg fertility drugs or IUI etc?

Not sure what's happening next - more than likely I think it'll be hyscoscopy & clomid or due to hubbys sperm it may be repeat his sample and then iui or something I don't know xx

I don't know what's going to happen my head spins with the possibilities xx

hi

congratulations, glad things are moving along for you x x

can i ask were you have booked privately and what they'll be testing for?? So far my doc has been a thorn in my side and has dragged his heels at everything, even refuses to diagnose me with pcos as i have a child, under a certain age and no1 in my family has it!! Even tho scan results show pcos and blood results were very boarderline, got a second opinion from another doc ( my partners and he says def pcos!)

So was just wondering if i could have test done privately and were? never looked into going private, always thought it would cost far too much

thanks for any help x x x

I am having my first consultation privately - I was given the number of a private secetary by my nhs 1 Cos they are in same office!
Private consultant is also nhs x

Google private clinics in ur area and jus ring them up? U can have tests done to prove pcos in no time xx only need an internal scan for that really xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back