Finally back in tri 1 :)

lisey

Reaction score
I am being brave and posting in tri 1 after getting my bfp 2 days ago. I am determined to be positive and relaxed and remember that its all out of my control.
I am so happy to be here as thought it was never going to happen again.
I am already suffering with queasiness and finding it hard to eat but I am trying to embrace it lol. I also feel really agitated and snappy today, could this be hormones already?

Anyways, looking forward to getting to know you all and hope I am here to stay this time :) xx

Aaaahhhh amazing news congrats love, absolutely delighted for you. I hope I'll be back here with you soon. Sending you heaps of sticky baby dust xxx

I hope so too hun, thinking of you xx

I got snappy and irritable two days after my BFP, it's hormones babe, i'm still over the moon but i'm in such a foul mood all the time. Xx

I got snappy and irritable two days after my BFP, it's hormones babe, i'm still over the moon but i'm in such a foul mood all the time. Xx

Yeah I am the same, on cloud 9 but moody and irritable. My poor OH lol x

Looks like it's both valentine's babies for us :) we have the same symptoms too sickness and being bitches!
Xx

Looks like it's both valentine's babies for us :) we have the same symptoms too sickness and being bitches!
Xx

Hi Lisey! Great to see you in here! I hope your queasiness isn't too bad. I haven't really experienced any myself yet. Loving your positive attitude xxx

Xx

Hahaha, I love it :) yay for valentines babies x

Hi Lisey! Great to see you in here! I hope your queasiness isn't too bad. I haven't really experienced any myself yet. Loving your positive attitude xxx

Oh its awful, I am trying to pick at small amounts of food to keep it at bay but I dont feel like eating at all :wall2: I am not complaining too much though as I have been wanting this for so long. I dont think sickness starts for a lot of people til 6 weeksish and some dont even get it. I was never actually sick when pregnant with my son x

Sickness this early is a reassuring sign of a strong pregnancy xx

Yay!! Congratulations lisey! Fantastic news :) Hope the queasiness doesn't last too long! X

Hey hun,

Lovely to see you here. Im having a horrid day feeling so sick and tired. Trying not to let it get to me too much ive wanted this for so long i cant moan now lol!!

Michelle. x

Huge Congrats lisey :) so pleased for you! Hope the sickness goes away soon xx

Hey hun,

Lovely to see you here. Im having a horrid day feeling so sick and tired. Trying not to let it get to me too much ive wanted this for so long i cant moan now lol!!

Michelle. x

I know, thats how I am thinking too x

Totally hormones! Congrats and hopefully the sickness won't last too long. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27