Finally an af!!

blonde_ditz77

Reaction score
Didn't think I would ever be excited to see af but since not having the witch arrive was the only thing stopping me conceiving I'm over the moon, the only thing is it's quite a light af but definitely not just spotting would it make a difference if it's not really heavy?

even though its only light but definitely more than spotting is it still classed as a normal period, it's been such a long time since I've had one

Yay that's great. My periods every month are very light, rarely fill a tampon. But I've been assured it's okay! Xx

Last edited:
ah that's fantastic thank you so much for replying, ivebeen on all kinds of hormonal tablets from my gynae to encourage af but until now nothing worked and my last scan last month showed the lining of my womb was only 3.4mm thick so I'm assuming now it must be thickening up and I'm good to go, it's got to have been about 4-5 years since I last had a 'proper' period so it's hard to remember what it used to be like

Wow that's a long time. I hope now it's finally starting you can begin your ttc journey properly!! Xx

I really hope so I was starting to think it was never going to happen, I'm really excited now but obviously very nerous as well after having 3 miscarriages but I'm going to think positively

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back