Finally an af!!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by blonde_ditz77, Jan 9, 2017.

1. blonde_ditz77

blonde_ditz77 Well-Known Member

Didn't think I would ever be excited to see af but since not having the witch arrive was the only thing stopping me conceiving I'm over the moon, the only thing is it's quite a light af but definitely not just spotting would it make a difference if it's not really heavy?

2. Syd43

Syd43 Well-Known Member

Fantastic!!

3. blonde_ditz77

even though its only light but definitely more than spotting is it still classed as a normal period, it's been such a long time since I've had one

4. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Yay that's great. My periods every month are very light, rarely fill a tampon. But I've been assured it's okay! Xx

#4 MrsS15, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  5. blonde_ditz77

ah that's fantastic thank you so much for replying, ivebeen on all kinds of hormonal tablets from my gynae to encourage af but until now nothing worked and my last scan last month showed the lining of my womb was only 3.4mm thick so I'm assuming now it must be thickening up and I'm good to go, it's got to have been about 4-5 years since I last had a 'proper' period so it's hard to remember what it used to be like

6. MrsS15

MrsS15 Well-Known Member

Wow that's a long time. I hope now it's finally starting you can begin your ttc journey properly!! Xx

7. blonde_ditz77

I really hope so I was starting to think it was never going to happen, I'm really excited now but obviously very nerous as well after having 3 miscarriages but I'm going to think positively