Finally a date to start TTC!

Boobaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I've not been much of a poster round here so far, but I'm a long time lurker!

My OH and I have finally decided on a date to start our TTC journey, I'm so excited I could scream!

We had originally discussed the idea of TTC around May this year, but we've decided to do some work on our home and pay our credit cards off in anticipation of TTC. So, we're now in a position that at the end of the year we are going to be doing lots of BDing!

Ive just turned 30 and OH is 34, I've started taking the Superdrug prenatal vitamins today, I'm also going to cut my caffeine intake down too as we have a subsidised Costa at work and I frequent it far too often! I also want to start drinking more water and keeping up with running to ensure my body is in the best shape in the run up to TTC. My OH is also quite fit and healthy as he's an AR so he has to exercise regularly.

Is there anything else we should be doing before we start our TTC journey?

Lots of love and baby dust to you all! Xx

That's awesome news!!!

Lots of baby dust going your way for when the date arrives!

Sounds like you're off to a good start. Good luck! :)

Thank you ladies! I'm considering getting the CBFM before we start TTC as my OH doesn't have the greatest sex drive and I'm concerned about him not wanting to do the BD as much as me. I'm going to have a chat to him about it and just say that if I buy it we can time BD better and therefore hopefully he won't feel so pressured! I've been tracking my periods on an app since I came off the pill 2 1/2 years ago, but I don't trust it enough and unfortunately as I work full time I can't see me dealing with IC OPK's all the time, so I think this sounds like a good option for us! Xx

Congrats on setting a date!! Hopefully know when the right time to BD is will help you stay on top of it and make the most of your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back