Fill n Squeeze - homemade baby pouches!

Lynds77

Reaction score
I LOVE this idea! A system for you to put your own home cooked food into baby pouches for out and about. Much better than having to take a bowl etc out with you and going somewhere where you can get it heated up for you

All you need is your pouch and spoon and a mug of hot water (or in my case little soup flask) to pop it in to warm it up!
http://fillnsqueeze.co.uk

I love the idea but I would be worried that I wouldn't be able to clean the pouch properly :/

Great idea though!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

It is a great idea...however, I am wondering how much pureed food LO will be having when he gets to 6 months...? I want to start BLW with "proper foods" as soon as he hits the right age.

How big a part does puree play in diets after this point? (I am asking because I have no clue lol!)

Thanks xx

I was thinking of getting them for fruit puree. Especially next summer I can pop into the freezer for a bit then just give it to her to sook x

Hi chezza my lo is just over 7mo and doesn't have purees at all.

Yesterday for eg was:

-weetabix, fruit loaf slices and 9oz bottle milk
-tuna sandwich, banana, breadsticks and cheese
-9oz bottle
-chicken pie, veg, yoghurt
-9oz bottle before bed

We do blw x

It is a great idea...however, I am wondering how much pureed food LO will be having when he gets to 6 months...? I want to start BLW with "proper foods" as soon as he hits the right age.

How big a part does puree play in diets after this point? (I am asking because I have no clue lol!)

Thanks xx

I've never pureed anything for James.

I do buy a few Ella's Kitchen pouches (just the fruit smoothie ones though as we don't have a smoothie maker / proper blender) not the actual meals.

James has these occasionally although he's had one a day recently as his teeth have made eating painful so he's not enjoying proper fruit.

BLW doesn't mean you can't use purees as such but I only offer him stuff that is actually meant to be pureed - like smoothies - iykwim?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I almost never took purées out and about. I always give her sth that I am having or sth whole like a muffin or a banana etc.
Warm food can most definitely wait for the next meal for us haha.
When she was like 5-6 m old I would just get milk for her out and about and give her solids later beginning of 7 m when she started to properly chew down things I just gave her what I was having or a sandwich that I got from home and never looked back.
I gave her a couple of times the Ella kitchen smoothies but she spat it out, threw it on the floor and grabbed the real thing from my plate to eat lol.
I am not so sure how hygienic those pouches can be kept but I suppose for a small baby that eats very smooth purées and you can't just grab sth on the go to give him/her when out and about it may be a convenient idea?
Too big of a fuff for me.
A couple of times at re beginning if weaning that I actually got homemade food to warm for her when out and about for the whole day I used the Philips pots. They completely seal so you can put them in hot water or boil them and they are very easy to clean.

They've got a version of these in Aldi at the minute. £1.99 I think.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back