Fifty shades roles revealed

I was hoping for ryan gosling or channing tatum :(

he isnt who i imagine as Mr Grey thats for sure!!!

he might surprise us all!!! im waiting to see him in action! x

I was gutted when I found out who was going to play him! Not that I'm going to see the movie as it will not be like it was in my head haha.

The only person who has come close to fitting my Mr Grey has to be Matt Bomer. I understand why there's a petition for him to be Mr Grey!

Had Christian Bale been younger I think he would have suited the role but I'm still Ian Somerhalder all the way. The part he plays in Vampire Diaries is similar in the sense he has a cold side & a loving side an that he can't always control the colder side of him

Using Tapatalk so can't see siggies!

I wanted Ryan gosling just for the naked scenes lol! Xx

He's nice enough - but NOT Christian Grey!!! I sooooooo wanted to see Mr Somerhalder playing the role. Drool much? hehe.

i think he's pretty hot, but then ive not read the book!!

Good news he has dropped out! I agree Ian Somerhalder or Ryan Gosling for me xx

I don't know who either of them are, gets me thinking they can't be all that big in the acting world. It will probably just going straight to DVD. Either way I wont be watching it lol.

Last edited:
I hope the film is better than the books, the books were boring and poorly written.

I've not read the books but might go see the film. Jamie Dornan is HOT!

I'll probably watch this when it comes out on DVD really cheap. I just hope it's much better written than the books where for the fans out there. Charlie Hunnam shouldn't have issues with the saucy scenes as he did some scenes in Queer As Folk if I remember right.

Charlie Hunnam isnt in it anymore. Jamie Dornan is now playing Christian Grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back