fifth pregnacy

mummy35

Reaction score
hi ladies
first timer here i have never used anything like this before,but not a first time mum i have four kiddies and waiting on the fifth due 2 of aug,this pregnacy is alot different from the other i seem to be very worried about this one not as relaxed as the other four anyone feel the same way.

hey hun welcome to PF, congratulations on ur pregnancy, hope ur ok... i say there is alot to be said for a womens intuition.. i am not tryin to scare you but i knew both times id lost my babies thou im sure everything will be fine with you hun...if ever ur worried contact ur midwife xx

hi how are you nice to talk to you had a scan everything is fine even do i am only 14 weeks i could swear i can feel little flutters could be just me and i seem to be alot bigger on this one to hopefully i should start to relax soon :)

Hello :wave: welcome to the forum! Everyone's really friendly so you'll fit right in, don't worry! :thumbup:

There's lots of different sections that cover different topics, so if you ever need advice, or just a rant or to let your worries out - then go for it!

yayy for baby number 5 !! Congrats on your pregnancy X

I had never used forums at all till my 4th and 5th pregnancy (only 4 kids), and was the best thing I did, so many lovely ladies on here, sooo much support and advice and I know your'll love it

hi welcome to th forum and congrats on the pregancy xx

thats great news...glad everything was ok hun...now u can relax xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back