Fifteen weeks and my anxiety is through the roof

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
I keep having nightmares every night and having anxiety attacks most of the time when I'm awake, my partner returned to work last night so I freaked out because I'm alone with our daughter (he's In the military so it's not just a few hours he's gone for its days at a time) I don't know how to cope I definitely think my hormones from being pregnant are to blame for it getting so bad anyone got any advice or been through this?

Hi, I have anxiety and I'm currently signed off work cos it got really bad. Touch wood but I think I have a control over it again now. Have you tried any relaxation or meditation? X

Hey hun, I also have anxiety I know how it feels and worried all the time. I was on meds for three years and had to come off them because of baby. I have times when I'm fine then the next I start freaking out. Hope you get through this xxx

Look up the Linden method. It's changed my life. I was agoraphobic and having multiple panic attacks a day.

Hugs. I'm not anxious but I'm going insane I think. Crying at everything and feeling like my heart is broken when an old friend didn't reply to a message. Just really over dramatic about everything and super worried about coping with a second child.
I hope you feel better soon and try and get support where and when you can xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back