Fickle Friends?

ToriElla

Reaction score
I'm feeling quite mad at some of my friends. When i had eva I heard from loads of people who wanted to know the news etc (as you do). but now when i text or email my friends i rarely get a reply from most of them :?
Don't know why they are suddernly not interested!! :wall:

Hi hun, not being rude but how old are you? do your friends have babies?

iv changed all my friends since having Dior, i used to have friends coming out my ears allways out and about now i can count them on one hand. one of my mates is preg the other just had a baby the other got a 9month old...

all my friends from b4 were single and wild so they find mylife boring :think:

i'm 22 and some of them have kids and others don't. I just feel like they are fickle if they are interested one minute and not the next. Thought they were better friends than that :roll:

i thought that about my friends to hun....
MATES come and go, FRIENDS stay around forever x x

I have made a post about this somewhere on here, I am exactly the same. Since finding out that I am pg, my friends have lost interest - they seem to think that I don't want to join in things anymore. Just because I am not drinking doesn't mean that I am not still me, ok I wouldn't want to go into town with them all getting s**t faced but I could drive to the pub etc and meet them for a few lemonades, lol!!

A couple of my friends do have children and since finding out that I am pg, they have come back out of the woodwork, so I agree with Dionne your circle of friends will change along with your lifestyle. I wouldn't swap where I am now though, I cant wait to have this baby and move my life on to the next stage with or wihout my friends!!!

Xxx

thats a real shame.have you spoken to them to see what the problem is? They may not realise they are beeing a bit crap. id tell them how you feel, and if nothing changes id then write them off.
my mates are around more now i have charlotte, but they are more interested in her i think lol, im the first of our group to have a baby!

im prob not teh best person to post in this right now as im having trouble with my so called friend, just found out today that not only is she seeing my ex (someone who i really cared for) she also kissed my now ex hubby behind me back too!

friends suck, better off on my own

Layla :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: . blimey hun that is a bit harsh. she is not a good friend. x

Im myself beging to think that they are more trouble than they are worth!

Chin up hun, i know its hard but you so much in your life to be happy about :D

I dont know who i can actually call my 'friends' anymore. If they come to my house it's straight past me and straight to Carey and stay for ages. if carey is asleep when they come then its a 10/15 stay not knowing what to say to each other and just feeling really awkward.

I have had the same thing none of my mates wanna know me anymore?But im not overly worried as i have the most important thing around me and thats my family and at the moment they are all i want but it would be nice to have friends again but personally i think it must be something about me as i always seem to have problems with having mates who knows?? :(

Flossy82 said:
i think it must be something about me as i always seem to have problems with having mates who knows?? :(

I think the same, I've had 4 really good mates who all just dumped me for no reason. I still don't know what I did wrong lol

Im seeing the girl from school again this morning, already been to her house for a tea date last week and shes invited me round again today, we have also talked about going swimming together and suporting each other loseing weight.

her daughter is in my sons class and they get on well so shes talked about me bringing the kids round, and also going round one night for wine etc.

one half of me thinks great! i miss having a friend, someone to rely on, talking to, share things with, but the oher half of me remembers what my best mate did and im scared to get close in case i get let down.

silly isnt it?!

Im seeing the girl from school again this morning, already been to her house for a tea date last week and shes invited me round again today, we have also talked about going swimming together and suporting each other loseing weight.

her daughter is in my sons class and they get on well so shes talked about me bringing the kids round, and also going round one night for wine etc.

one half of me thinks great! i miss having a friend, someone to rely on, talking to, share things with, but the oher half of me remembers what my best mate did and im scared to get close in case i get let down, think i might be better off on my own, with just jase

silly isnt it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back