FFS

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
He's 9 months old and has DS ... So NO MOTHER he can't walk yet

And no I don't care that I was walking at 7 months :wall:

IDIOT :cry:

Tapatalking!

Hugs Tweety.

Just let it go over your head. Even without DS most babies ain't walking at 9months old.

Aaron is a little star, and look at all the milestones he has already smashed!

xxx

I agree. My LO still isn't walking (she stood up for the first time last week, so exciting!) - she's 16 months old. We are all individuals!!! We do stuff when we're good and ready.

Lily was 13 months old before she walked :lol: and Aoibheann was 11 . DS or not if he was walking at nine months I would be stunned . Your silly mother !

Chloe is 6 months old and she can't even sit up yet so don't think she will be walking by 9 months?!

Don't let it bother you Hun, people ask me what Chloe can/can't do and I ask them but its just in a conversation way.....obviously only you know what way your mum said it.

Hugs Hun x

James is over 7 months and doesn't sit unaided!

Your Mum would have a field day with him :roll:

xxxxxxx

Awww just ignore her, I'm sure some people just speak for the sake of speaking regardless of what nonsense comes out their mouths.

Every child walks when they are ready. I had one who walked at 10 months, one at 14 months (he then went on to ride a little bmx without stabilisers at 20 months!) and one 4 days before her first Birthday but I wasn't worried about any of them because they are all individual and will do everything when they are ready.

You are an amazing Mum and Aaron is doing fantastic so brush any daft comments aside, take a deep breath and forget about it xxx

Don't get me started on food either :wall2:

Tried to get me to order him a roast beef dinner yesterday at the pub ... Despite telling her three times he can't eat food like that yet!

Tapatalking!

Oh but didn't you know they were giving kids food at 3 months & it did them no harm?!?! Argh! Let us raise OUR kids OUR way. *hug*

13 months nearly and no walking. My sister has ds and she was arund 15-18m

I made myself feel better by telling her that I was walking at 7 months because I wanted to get away from her! :lol:

Tapatalking!

I made myself feel better by telling her that I was walking at 7 months because I wanted to get away from her! :lol:

Tapatalking!

Haha brilliant. Mothers always have a way of making us feel shitty don't they? x

Sending hugs like others have said let it go over your head! X

This thread made me laugh ds or not, not many kids especially boys walk that young

Man, doesn't it do your head in! Sol didnt walk till he was nearly 17 months!!! Got soooo sick of people saying he was behind, slow, lazy or that I wasn't encouraging him enough! What a joke, ALL babies do things in their own time! People shouldnt pressure/ question you or make ANY child feel inferior grrrr

Gawd pressure much?? Cam only properly started at 17 month's :shock:

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Oh dear. Mothers. Mines favourite sentence is "well you spat the bottle out at 4months and never had milk again....." ffs!!! They need milk!!

Just ignore it hun. You'll be home soon!! :) xxxx

tapatalking

Tonight despite my very loud protests (proper shouting at her no and trying to yank aaron away) she fed him chocolate .... 10 mins later he projectile vommed everywhere!

See mother - there is a reason I "deprive" my child

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back