FF correct? Chart reading experts needed

Steph9719

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my temps seem to be all over the place... I do temp same time everyday (alarm goes off) but as you can see, there's not a huge temp rise that normally confirms O for me. I did get a positive opk on CD15 but apparently that does not confirm O.

A factor I think that may play a part is, my DH went away last weekend and he's normally my hot water bottle! I've practically woken up freezing in the mornings! Not sure if that would make a difference to my temps?

Just wondered if any of you could make sense of it? Do you think it's safe to say I have O'd?

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
I'm surprised FF has marked you as ovulating then because your third temp isn't above the coverline, so it may be that you didn't ovulate until day 19, as that shows a possibe ovulation dip and then rise. Do you orally temp? I found vaginal temping much more acurate as there is less impact from the air temp etc xx

Hi,

I found this odd too which is why I had to ask. I'm wondering if it was due to my positive opk? I thought CD19 too but again, the next 2 temps were not high. I do temp orally but will try vaginally next month. Thanks for replying �� Xx

I agree with ff. your dip on 3dpo is a fallback rise when you get a secondary surge of oestrogen post ov. I had this every cycle. So yes, I think ff has it spot on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back