Fever at 13 weeks..

MariaIsabella

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

woke up early this morning at 5 am with sore throat and I think a fever ( muscle ache and warm ).. Took a paracetamol but could not take my temperature since mine broke ( had to buy a new this morning ). When I came to the office I took my temperature and it was normal but now I am a little worried I have had a fever all night without taking anything to lower it since I was asleep..

I know fever is bad in pregnancy but I was asleep so was unaware of it. I feel better now.

I am 13 weeks today.

xx

Can't believe you're 13 weeks now! I really wouldn't worry as it doesn't sound like you had a real temperature or if you did it wasn't for very long. I think the concern is a very high temperature for a prolonged period. I had the same worries when pregnant as I woke up too hot a few times and was paranoid about overheating. My lo is fine :) If you're still worried contact your midwife and of course if you still feel unwell go to your GP xx

Thanks. Have taken my temperature 4 times orally today already to make sure I am fine.. You can call that a little paranoid!! :)

Do you know if oral digital thermometers are accurate ( they have shown below 37 C all the 4 times today ) :)

Contact your midwife just to be safe and try to have lots to drink xx

Thanks for you help! I know Browneyed Girl, 13 weeks!! Goes so quickly.

Feeling much better today but might call them just in case. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back