fetal well-being test at 38 weeks?

annaespana1

Reaction score
Just been looking through the papers I've recieved from hospital today and I've noticed I've got an appointment for a fetal well-being test at 38weeks. It says the test will take 20-30mins and I've to have breakfast before the test. (that's all the info i've got)
Do you have this in the UK? If so any idea what they do and what they're looking for?
Cheers XXX

Iv not heard of this :think: so cant be any help sorry

annaespana1 said:
Just been looking through the papers I've recieved from hospital today and I've noticed I've got an appointment for a fetal well-being test at 38weeks. It says the test will take 20-30mins and I've to have breakfast before the test. (that's all the info i've got)
Do you have this in the UK? If so any idea what they do and what they're looking for?
Cheers XXX

:shock: I don't get one of these... although we are entitled to a third scan at 32 weeks as a matter of course... :D (so that's 12, 20 and 32 week scans in a normal pregnancy)..

I've got to pee in a great big pot for a whole day before I have to mix it all up pour it into two little pots (throw the rest away) and go to the docs with it and hand it in... I found that quite odd.. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back