fetal movement??

bex1992

Reaction score
Im currently 19+5 with my first bamnino, we found out a few weeks ago we are having a little boy. Iv felt him move from early last week and its only getting stronger... just wondering when other mums felt first movements as im still in shock at how often, active and strong he is already...Its definately not wind either lmao xox

I'm just 18 weeks and feeling very slight tapping very now and then. I've got an anterior placenta though so it'll probably be a while yet before I feel anything decent!

They say its meant to feel like butterflys and fluttering? Nobody informed my little man that hes gone straight on to knocking me allover lol xx

My husband and I were able to watch the baby move from the outside from 17 weeks. Tiny little pokes and prods - it was amazing. This is our third x

I first felt mine at 16+4 weeks. Now at 27 weeks it's kicking like mad all over lol.

I was feeling kicks by 20w first time round. The flutters began at 16w.

Im 14w now and currently feeling wriggles when I lay flat.

xxxx

I'm 19wks and mainly feel just flutters but started to feel the odd kick/head but can't wait to feel more and for hubby and daughters to also feel her moving xx

I'm 15+3 and think I might have felt something - but it might have been gas!! Can't wait to feel it properly.

I felt and saw kicks from outside at 16+5 and hubby got to feel them at 17 weeks. Im a FTM and kept getting told it was to early but we are all different. Now my tummy is constantly jumping. Sometimes it hurts a lot!

I can feel flutters and butterflies but no kicks yet due to anterior placenta. FX for soon though! X

Felt baby 16+4 oh at 19+4 and from outside at 23 weeks roughly x

This is my first baby and the very gentle flutters started from just before 16 weeks, and this has progressed to a lot more activity and obvious kicks from 18 - 19 weeks. Now my baby seems to be having a party a lot of the time. It's more pronounced when I lean forwards, need a wee or am lying flat on my back. :)

Only the last couple of days for me due to anterior placenta. I think I am still missing a lot of them but at the ultrasound the lady explained I could feel the ones very low down, they are getting stronger everyday!

I felt baby 2 from 14-15 weeks. My partner started feeling her kicks 2 days ago at 19+4 :) with our first baby it was at 16 and 22 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back