Fetal Heart Beat - Early TV Scan

Leila

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone can help

I just had a TV scan … I thought I was 6+6 but baby was measured at 6+4

there was a heart beat with FHR of 124bpm

my last baby at 6+5 FHR was 133bpm and they weren’t concerned at all with my last pregnancy

however they seem concerned about this one at 124bpm and have asked me to go back in two weeks

I thought it needed to be over 100bpm

so worried now :(

anyone can advise here ?

No one ?

has this forum become a zombie forum?

Hi hun, the forum is not very busy anymore no.

FHR is quite difficult to measure as early on as you are. For this reason lots of ultrasound techs don’t measure it privately here in the U.K. it is not on any of my scan reports at all from the NHS so I can only assume not measured

Hi hun, the forum is not very busy anymore no.

FHR is quite difficult to measure as early on as you are. For this reason lots of ultrasound techs don’t measure it privately here in the U.K. it is not on any of my scan reports at all from the NHS so I can only assume not measured

thanks for your reply

I found out that it wasn’t actually the heartbeat they were concerned about but that the gestational sac was measuring small - under 5mm difference between the baby and the sac

I will have a Repeat scan but can go either way :(

this used to be an amazing forum ! Wonder why it’s gone so quiet

when ever I have been seen at epu I have had the heart beat measured , I checked back on all of my pregnancy scans and they did all of them , but different hospitals do things differently I guess

Yeah they must do it literally says on all of my scan reports fetal heart pulsation seen that’s it.

Did they say it was small initially or that there wasn’t one I can’t remember but I know I’ve seen a couple of similar posts from you.

I hope you get a good outcome.

Yeah they must do it literally says on all of my scan reports fetal heart pulsation seen that’s it.

Did they say it was small initially or that there wasn’t one I can’t remember but I know I’ve seen a couple of similar posts from you.

I hope you get a good outcome.

many first scan was very early … so they couldn’t see anything

my second scan still early was just to see if pregnancy was in the right location .. so nothing much to see

my third scan they said they were concerned about the FHR at 124 bpm however it was actually the gestational sac size that worried them :(

my pregnancy symptoms have gone .. don’t feel sick anymore

I was in hospital last night as unwell … and they checked for a HB but on an external ultra sound as it was at A&E

:(

For anyone in future I ended up having a miscarriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back