Fetal Doppler

weepawsx

Reaction score
Not sure if there is already a post about this already but I could find one ....

I was feeling really unwell last week and due to being so run down I didnt feel my little baby move which was very strange. It was making me more unwell worrying about baby incase there was something wrong.

I concidered buying a fetal doppler when I first found out I was expecting but thought they would be a waste of money .. anyways on Thursday night I ordered the AngelSounds one (paid just under £30) at 5pm off amazon and got it the next day at 10am! Pulled it out the box & found my babys heartbeat right away it was amazing! :D It totally put my mind at ease for the rest of the weekend & I managed to get better without the stress of worrying about my baby.

For any over worrying mums-to-be I would highly recommend buying one! :)

xx

Hey hun. That's great you heard LO's heartbeat. Amazing to hear! I got a loan of the same one from SIL and we heard ours too :) xx

I bought the angel sounds one from amazon too only mine was £16. I would recommend them too. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i love my angel sounds doppler :) although dont need it much now as shes a crazy dancer :) x

My angel sounds is exactly what it's called bloody angel lol. Also been called god send lol. Proper love mine best £21 ever xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back