FET cycle, advice needed?

Mufffy59

Reaction score
Hey everyone, any of you ladies tested day 12 and got negative then tested day 18 and been positive? Think im out this month as negative test this morning and now period like cramps. I am gutted :cry:

Tested again this morning, still negative. Which I knew anyway, dunno why I do it to myself!! So upset

Today I got a positive :) tested 3 times as well! I finally got my BFP

wow really! Amazing....can I just ask what happened with the FET im having mine in July, do you still need tyo take some drugs or do they just pop it back in? Did you have 1 or 2 in and how many days old were they? x

Congratulations that's great news! I have my transfer tomorrow for my FET and getting excited and nervous!

wow really! Amazing....can I just ask what happened with the FET im having mine in July, do you still need tyo take some drugs or do they just pop it back in? Did you have 1 or 2 in and how many days old were they? x
I had 2 embryos put back and no I had drugs for a few months before hand to down regulate with injections then tablets and patches which I'm still on until the 3rd month of pregnancy. And they was 5 days old x

great news, im having 2 5 day ones put back at the end of July, aww I thought they could just pop em back tho with it being frozen haha guess not xxx congrats again xx

Just you let you ladies knowing had a miscarriage ������

Oh no I'm so sorry. Sending you big hugs. Life is so unfair at times xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back